LBA File Information:Copyrights
This license allows anyone to re-use the content in any way they choose. This includes charging money for access to the content, distributing it wherever and however they like, and modifying it in any way they see fit, as long as the following conditions are met:
- If you alter CC-BY-SA content, your changes must also be released under the CC-BY-SA.
- Any use of CC-BY-SA content must provide credit to the authors.
Authors here are the persons mentioned in the Information provided by section of each page, not necessarily persons who created the page.
For this particular Wiki the provide credit to the authors condition means that authors should be mentioned in the accompanying material whenever possible. Some examples:
- If you use the information in a software program: credit the Authors in the help, readme, or about materials.
- If you use the information in a web page: credit the Authors somewhere on the page, possibly where all references are listed.
- If you use a lot of information and it is not convenient to mention all of the authors, then give the credit to [the Magicball Network] community (this site only gathers information from the MBN.
- For other cases: use common sense.